Polifluid® is a patented powder coating technology system distributed by DeGeest and works with your existing equipment.
Selective permeation technology seperates nitrogen contained in compressed air and uses it as the fluid carrier during powder application to create constant humidity control. Why? Nitrogen carries no moisture.
Polifluid also super chills the nitrogen to create a consistent temperature from the hopper to the gun, no matter the weather or season. This results in a calm flow to the gun to reduce nozzle pressure and cloud to give you controlled and consistent conditions.
• Reduces discharge velocity
• Prevents powder build-up inside the hose and gun
• Delivers more efficient transmission of powder with less overspray
• Increases in powder recovery with less booth contamination
• Creates a more stable system for operators
• Results in less application time per part
• Delivers higher powder fluidity during application
• Improves reach in difficult areas
• Reduces the distance between the part and nozzle
• Improves control of electrostatic charge
• Reduces the Faraday effect
• Evens application to corners and profiles for a higher quality finish
• Improves first pass transfer efficiency
There are two ways Lesta robots automate the finishing process so you can increase capacity without hiring. In a weightless self-learning mode, the robot duplicates the precise movements of your best painter and repeats them on future parts. Or, it can be programmed using scanning to paint panels, drawers, boxes and doors.
See this game-changing technology in the LestaUSA showroom inside DeGeest Corporation near Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Call, email or fill out the form below to schedule an appointment.