Nitrotherm Spray® is a patented liquid spray technology system distributed by DeGeest and works with your existing manual or robotic equipment with any kind of paint.
Nitrotherm Spray replaces conventional compressed air with heated, ionized nitrogen as the spray carrier. Nitrogen is cleaner, dryer, and atomizes more effectively. Ionization is added to improve transfer efficiency.
By continuously heating the temperature of the nitrogen, your paint becomes more fluid which reduces orange peel. You’ll also see unprecedented control over the coating process for a better quality finish with significant savings.
• Reduces overspray and rebounding
• Lessens booth maintenance and delivers up to 4x your filter life
• Provides cleaner and safer working environment
• Minimizes solvent use and VOC up to 50%
• Decreases flash and cure times
• Improves atomization of spray
• Provides easy “wet on wet” application with consecutive application of 2 or more coats
• Delivers consistent performance regardless of time of day or season
• Reduces overspray through ionized nitrogen
• Delivers uniform thickness and higher gloss with less viscosity of paint
• Decreases haze and streaks
• Reduces runs, sags, and orange peel
There are two ways Lesta robots automate the finishing process so you can increase capacity without hiring. In a weightless self-learning mode, the robot duplicates the precise movements of your best painter and repeats them on future parts. Or, it can be programmed using a 2D or 3D scanner to paint panels, drawers, boxes and doors.