DeGeest is in collaboration with Germany-based Pulver Control to bring powder flow control sensors and software to North America.
Use with any automatic powder gun on robots, reciprocators or fixed gun systems to maintain balanced flow out of every gun.
Get peace of mind knowing your guns are working optimally with monitors to display flow. No more poor gun performance, uneven coverage, line stoppage or expensive rework. Just set your thresholds and get notifications when powder flow becomes compromised due to equipment wear or clogged gun tips.
• Delivers 24/7 remote monitoring of powder flow
• Displays actual flow of powder in real time
• Sends email or text notifications to any mobile device
• Allows custom threshold alerts
• Stops the line before a severe flow issue causes expensive rework
• Saves the optimized flow rate setting at each gun
• Monitors display actual flow compared to optimized flow rate standard
• Allows each gun to be adjusted to any variable to maintain balanced coverage
• Provides higher quality finish
• Ensures continuous layer thickness
• Creates a more stable system
• Robotic systems
• Reciprocating systems
• Fixed gun systems
There are two ways Lesta robots automate the finishing process so you can increase capacity without hiring. In a weightless self-learning mode, the robot duplicates the precise movements of your best painter and repeats them on future parts. Or, it can be programmed using a 2D or 3D scanner to paint panels, drawers, boxes and doors.
See this game-changing technology in the LestaUSA showroom inside DeGeest Corporation near Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Call, email or fill out the form below to schedule an appointment.