Increase your working area by mounting the robot on a metal aerial structure.
- Cost effectively covers large surface areas
- Allows you to automate painting at unsafe heights
- Automatically follows the painter along the crane with Follow-Me function
Increase linear working area by mounting the robot on a floor track structure.
- Allows automation for long linear parts
- Robot can synchronize with the conveyor for faster painting speeds
- Robot easily follows the finishing technician during self-learning mode
Paint in tight spaces without the need for a conveyor system to move the parts in front of the robot.
- Allows loading and unloading of arms while painting
- Options for design with 2, 3 or 4 arms
- Offers lower cost painting solution
Aerial and ground rotation groups make it easy to rotate parts during painting with proprietary technology that engages and turns the sprocket/hook.
- Adds easily to any existing conveyor line
- Allows you to stop and rotate parts as needed
- Replaces item at its original position or in a new position at the completion of painting