Liquid applications are made easy with dedicated software for real-time modifications such as speed change and painting parameters during the painting cycle.
- Adjusts paint flow rate, air quantity and fan opening during painting
- Prevents clogged gun tips with Automatic Paint Gun Tip Cleaner
- Automatically changes color between parts
Powder applications are precise and easy to program for operational efficiencies and a better bottom line.
- Programs can be made and ready for the next part without a gap in production
- Simple programming options: powder on/off, and start/end program
Eliminate water pockets without the need for manual blow-off or the re-engineering of parts to include more drain holes. Also reduces the need for drying at higher oven temperatures for energy savings.
- Programs can be made and ready for the next part to eliminate gaps in production
- Reduces presence of moisture that can contribute to paint defects
- Automates the work of a finishing line attendant
Automatically scan parts and build programs to finish panels, doors and windows without human programming.
- Defines three dimensions of a part to create a virtual model
- Allows operator to set parameters for spraying trajectories